In Oakland's thriving & coveted Dimond District, this stunning Bungalow is updated & sure to impress. Featuring large formal living & dining rooms, an open floor plan, breakfast bar, cozy informal dining nook, updated kitchen & bathroom, laundry room w/ flex space, gleaming wood flooring, new tile flooring & so much more. The spacious rear yard is gently tiered with water conserving landscaping & features a new bocce ball court. This home is a must see!
-Inviting entry w/ hardwood flooring, furniture/shoe-rack niche & entry closet.
- Spacious & bright formal living room featuring gleaming hardwood flooring; crown molding; & wood-burning brick fireplace w/ raised hearth, wood mantle & light sconces.
- The formal dining has recently been opened up to the kitchen w/ a modern pass-through. Combined w/ the adjacent wide walkway, new modern ceiling fan & crown molding, this space serves as the perfect central location for entertaining.
- Charming breakfast nook w/ stunning bay window features new tile flooring, new wine storage & a breakfast bar for 2 w/ pendant lighting & granite counter.
- Beautiful updated kitchen featuring new tile flooring; new stainless steel appliances, including a gas range/oven w/ tile backsplash; granite countertops; updated faucet; and garden window.
- Updated full bathroom with tile flooring, modern vanity, additional corner storage unit; and shower over tub with tile surround.
- Spacious bedrooms with wood flooring and large closets. One bedroom featuring a centered carpet inlay.
- Large laundry room with exterior access and featuring overhead shelving; ample room for additional storage; and a flex space with a window sill ledge that is perfect for a work station or your morning coffee.
- The 5,360 square foot lot provides tons of space for relaxing or entertaining in the low maintenance and water conserving yard. Gently tiered it features subsurface drainage, a producing lemon tree and new bocce ball court!
Built in 1922.
1,162 square feet of living space (per county records).
5,360 square foot lot (per county records).
1-car garage attached garage with bonus basement space.
2 bedrooms & 1 bathroom (per county records).
Spacious living and formal dining room.
Updated eat-in kitchen with additional breakfast nook.
Large laundry room with window ledge work station.
New forced air furnace & water heater (2017).
Modern light fixtures, outlets and switches.
Located in the Dimond District on the Laurel District border with easy access to shopping, dining, freeway and public transportation.